Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Your room, My room, as long as I can sleep there

What was your favorite space when you were a child? Was it your bedroom or the attic? As a child all I'd like to do was hide. Under my bed sheets or under the long pieces of fabric that my mother kept from past sewing projects. One of my favorite game when my friend Virginie would come over for a play date will be to attach all the sheets together with clothes pins then tie them to the chairs and the bed legs so we'll have a secret hide out. Today when I watch my daughters play, I notice that they like the same things. I am often asked to throw a blanket over the table so they can hide underneath it. They take some books with them and plush toys and start a new adventure. Hiding is the beginning of freedom so let them hide.
Mon bo petit monde is a FANTASTIC blog, full of good vibes. When I saw the cabana bed that this mom made for her son, I totally got it and knew that I will write a post about it. Now I'm sharing and don't forget to visit her blog.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Little messages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...